Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lazy and Uninspired

It's been too long since I posted...I know...for shame. I had a lot of great ideas to blog while driving back from a business trip...and promptly forgot them all. The only thing on my mind today is those damn dogs next door, and the fact that they barked at 3:30am for nearly half an hour. What in the hell were they barking at? I have no idea. I was envisioning a bear coming and eating them up...then I was able to get back to sleep.


There are many other things on my mind, but not much to say about them here. Worried about my dad's health and trying to figure out what I can do about it, if anything, to help.


Oh, and I am somewhat disturbed by my male kitten suckling on my tomcat's nipples...

1 comment:

Big Hoser said...

Muh... ew. Actually, my cat used to try and sodomize his brother on occasion. I'd throw shoes at them for being incestuous freaks.

Cats are freaks... yet we still love them.

Sorry to hear about your Dad not doing well.... I worry about mine too.

~HH.

 
Locations of visitors to this page