Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh Henry

He is sitting here in front of me, looking cute. He wasn't looking so cute 2 hours ago when he decided it was time for everyone to be up at 5:30am...little bastard. Do you have any idea what it feels like to be in a dead sleep when two animals race over your head? One weighs just a couple of pounds, and the other 17 pounds. Scared the hell right outta me. Henry is the instigator, the shit disturber. Stormy would quite willingly sleep on the bed with me, or head out to the living room to flop on the floor. Henry has other plans. He is also somewhat destructive. My bedroom curtains used to have tassels to hold them open. They don't anymore. My roomie (I am temporarily staying with a friend) had the cord to her keyboard nibbled off. He has destroyed parts of the kitchen mini-blind. He has nibbled on my mp3 player case, a box of Q-tips, my cd case, and just about anything that tastes interesting (to him).


I know he is in kitten stage...I just don't remember Stormy being such a little bastard. Oh Henry...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page