Tuesday, December 02, 2008

And So The Plan Is

I have no idea if I have mentioned that I am going travelling for Christmas. My 22 year old daughter and I are going travelling together again. She's such a good travel companion, and we have such fun times. It's weird...we can barely live together but we travel together very well...


And so the plan is, I will pick her up in Vancouver, and we head south through Washington, Oregon along the coast, and then head inland towards Carson City, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and then head southwest to Tijuana. We leave Tijuana and spend a few nights in San Diego, then off to San Francisco for a few days, after which we head north again, stopping in Olympia before hitting Vancouver. Christmas in Vegas, watching Cirque de Soleil's Beatles Love...can't friggin wait. New Years in San Francisco, so that should be interesting. We'll be staying in hostels and campgrounds, so sure to have a few adventures along the way. Neither of us have been in that neck of the country, so looking forward to exploring it together.


And that is the plan...Stormy's are yet to be determined...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page