Saturday, February 07, 2009

Weekends Rock







As much as I do not enjoy getting up early to go to work during the week, I truly enjoy getting up early on the weekend, watching the sunrise, listening to the birds. Stormy is in the window as well, watching the birds. He is also watching me, moving to and fro, unpacking boxes, mopping the floor, moving shit from one place to another. He's seen it all before. The birds are more entertaining than I am.


I've nearly unpacked all I care to at this point. Without a bookcase, desk, or dresser, I don't want to unpack the rest, only to pile the contents on the floor. I've several things on the walls now, which makes all the difference. These are photos of my place and certain elements I like the look of. I'm home. Life is good.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page