Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feeling Whoopsy

So all of a sudden at work, I began feeling whoopsie in the tummy...yeah, I wanted to hurl...and somewhat dizzy, so I decided to take myself home, nearly stumbling to my car...WTF? And then when I was coming out from putting my jammies back on, I had reached down to pick my skirt up off the floor and when I came back up, I swayed a bit and conked my head on the doorframe...holy shit that hurt...now there is a red mark on my forehead...what a loser


So here I lay on the sofa in the living room, watching M*A*S*H on DVD, with a kitty.


Whoopsy...yeah...

And then I went out to get a bite to eat...first I tried some Kraft Dinner...it was beyond expiration, this I discovered when I had already cooked the pasta and wondered why the cheese powder was so dark...add hot butter and milk and I soon found out...ewwww...so then I opened a can of beans...only to discover they were beans in tomato sauce, which I don't like. I prefer beans in molasses, home cooked if possible, but Heinz does make a decent baked bean, in molasses with pork. So scrapped that, as I really don't like it. Opened up a can of the right stuff, and we were off and running...finally...

Now it's time to lie down again...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page