Monday, October 04, 2010

The Crazy World of Cyber Dating

So I've been checking out online profiles for many years with very little success. Today wasn't any better. I am continually disappointed in the men who either cannot spell or cannot type (a personal pet peeve with me. Along with that, I am continually disappointed in the lack of thought that is put into profiles, if they bother to write anything outside of the drop down menus at all. This is an excerpt of one I found today. He wrote this in his biography: "Id like to get to know you, wine n dine, see the sights, catch a flic, enjoy a cozy evening Im well endowed". Yeah, sure, good one. Here is another: "In January of this year, I was the victim of a wreckless (sic) driver, putting me in the hospital til May. Because of that, I lost my job, apartment, and a lot of my friends." Lovely, you really added to your profile with that information. Now I REALLY want to go out with you. Shall I continue? Sure...here is another:"I would like to ride my bike to keep in shape. I go swimming sometimes and hike. I like to enjoy movies in and out. I want to meet a woman is secure with her sexuality and enjoys sex. I do but i do want long term as well.

Now this guy really had a great biography: " say hi and we can talk about the rest blah blah blah if ur interested just say hi i can promise u wont be dissapointed(sic)." Or how about this guy who gets right to the point "I'm a 29 years old and I enjoy oral both give it and get it I'm new intown and i'm looking for some fun."

"Hey my name is Nick,I have six tattoos and nipple and lip peirced.I play hockey,soccer and I BMX and snowboared.Im usually shy, but unless your the right person then I open up and get all crazy and such.Toronto was my hometown till I moved, im missing it.Do you like being naked? cause i sure do, do you think thats weird? ohh yess and im prettty weird myself, but weird is the way to go, normal people are boring.Partying and hanginout with friends are deffs good times, but the best times are just cuddling on the bed and watching some movies.That reminds me, I heart movies, does anyone wanna be in one with me? Ohhhhh girls with tattoos and peircings are soo sexynness and gorgeous *DROOLS*.I love tattoos and peircings if you have any you should show me!!! Well if you want to know anything else just comment or message me, I love talking to new people." Yeah Nick, I`ll get right on that...looks like it`s back to the drawing board again...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page