Monday, April 05, 2004

more rain...and boy is the snow going fast! I am wearing sandals today to coax out the sun later though.

still no tax refund from revenue canada, although I know now that they are not holding money back from me as I received my GST rebate today. I just don't know what is taking them so long. We are to leave for central america in 10 days and I don't have a nickel for the trip yet!!! I have convinced myself we aren't going to be able to go, and then if I get the money, it will be a surprise. Actually, if I don't have it by the weekend, I'm afraid we will have to reschedule the trip, perhaps to mid-May - early June. I have a co-worker who is gone from the 9th-15th or so of May, so I couldn't go until after that. this sucks. so much for filing early...on Friday it will have been 2 months since I filed...what a crock. I should have paper filed, and then they would have had what they needed right away.

well, my weekend of sloth is over...I did barely anything this weekend, but sit around and watch movies, read, or sleep. I did manage to tidy the basement a little, but there is still the huge task of readying for the yard sale in May/June. I am selling piles of stuff, as I refuse to pack all this crap again. Most of what is in the basement is either going in the yard sale, or is empty boxes. I just hope for a nice Saturday, with no rain, as there is a whole lotta stuff.

I am up early this morning, and refuse to go to work this early!!! They get enough of my free time as it is, with me not taking hardly any coffee breaks, and working through lunch when on the road.

Wonder if I will hear about those northern jobs this week???

Check out Inuvik here - Inuvik Info

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page