Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Should Be Camping

My friend K. and I had planned to go camping this weekend, but then she buggered off back east (love ya K.!) for a month so I am without a camping buddy...and I don't particularly like camping alone...not without a dog or a gun...


Was supposed to go out in the boat today with some locals, but for whatever reason, the plans never materialized...we were to meet at 9am and the ones with the boat aren't answering the phone or the door...weird...so those plans are a bust - after I made some burgers and salad for the day too...well, know what I have for supper now...


There are other events on for the weekend...a BBQ down the street at the preschool in celebration of 10 years for the Child Care Initiatives...might go check that out today...free food and all, lol....and tomorrow is Canada Day so there will be some events for that, including a parade! Yeee haw...haven't heard about any fireworks...hard to see since it doesn't get dark here now anyhow.


I reckon there will be camping later this summer, if I can hook a camping buddy...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page