Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Head Is About To Explode

Since arriving on the Rock for vacation, my head has been pounding most of the day. I'm not sure which is the culprit, but I have three suspects I believe - the difference in barometric pressure from NWT to NL is considerable, and with the foggy weather this week, I'm sure it's affecting my head. After all, it is a big goddamn head. Another possible suspect is the fact that both my parents are partially deaf and the volume of both voice and electronics are LOUD...particularly the former...and the final suspect is likely that I am sharing space with a blind woman and feel like I am walking on the face of the sun in the 5000+ watts of artificial light.


Whatever the case, my head is still pounding and now I have the damn hiccups...whine.....

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page