Monday, July 02, 2007

Oh The Joys Of Living In "Town"

I haven't lived in town for a few years, and was liking it that way, but when I moved here, there were few choices...now I get to be serenaded by mournful dogs howling, to have my television drowned out by my neighbor's gas powered weed whacker, and to wipe the clouds of dust off everything in my house due to trucks and ATV's roaring by my trailer.


I've taken to wearing ear plugs most nights, due to the racket my neighbor's dogs make...howling, barking, whining...you name it. And I wear a sleep mask due to the extended daylight of living up north. I have a fan/air purifier on in my room next to my bed to provide air because my screens are mostly ripped and I can't open many windows...I'm in my own little bubble in there...


Oh the joys of living in town.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page