Friday, August 24, 2007

Too Funny

Five women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different place, Ontario, P. E. I, BC, Alberta, and Cape Breton. Shortly after the trip began, the woman from P. E. I started pulling potatoes from her bag and throwing them out the window.


"What the heck are you doing?" demanded the girl from B. C. "We have so many of these darn things in PEI, I'm Just sick of looking at them!"


A moment later, the girl from Ontario began pulling apples from her bag and tossing them from the window. "What are you doing that for?" asked the girl from BC.


"We have so many of these things in Ontario, I am just sick of looking at them!" Inspired, the gal from Alberta opened the car door and pushed the Cape Bretoner out.


HAHAHAHAHA! TOO FUNNY~!~ nothing personal to any of my many friends and family that have emigrated to Alberta...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page