Friday, August 22, 2008

Score at Cotton Ginny


Anyone who knows me, knows my addiction for Cotton Ginny. I've been down south for 3 weeks now, and hadn't even set foot in one. Then today I had a feeling that I needed to go, before I returned to the north. And boy was I glad that I did. I scored big time! I bought 5 pairs of socks, 7 tank tops, 4 other tops, one blouse, a pair of shorts, two skirts, a pair of capris, and a scarf for $130. Yes, 22 items for the bargain price of $130. They had wicked sales on today, 70% off of any red ticketed item...and usually that means just a few things, but today it was numerous things, and I stuck to all sale items and still hauled in big! Often I have a hard time finding everything I want in the right size, but today lady luck was with me. Now I have to figure out how to get it all back...where there's a will, there's a way...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page