Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Boy Returns To The East Coast


Stormy is due in any moment. While I was roaring across the country for 9 days, he was chauffeured to the airport this morning by someone from his foster home, my good friend S aka Hairy Hoser. Stormy was able to jetset across the country, with someone else tending to his needs. S told me the A/C cargo staff in Van were pleasant and showed an interest in Stormy. I hope he is not too shell-shocked by the time he arrives. I have a fresh litterbox waiting for him in the car. When he flew up north in 2005, he spent a half an hour in the litter box upon arrival at the hotel.

And then he arrived. We are at home now. Stormy has had a quick bath and found out where everything relevant to his life is. Now he has flopped in the hallway outside my open bedroom door. All must be right with the world...the boy has arrived.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all is well in the universe then, sigh

 
Locations of visitors to this page