Monday, September 25, 2006

Shitrats Raise The Roof

Yes, those damn cats were at it again last night...I've had three sleepless nights this weekend and they are responsible for some of that. Root, root, root, rustle, rustle, rustle...they jump up and down off the bed, run up and down the stairs, push their food bowls across the floor, and generally just thump and bang their way through the night. I did put my ear plugs in a one point, but for some reason I took them out in my sleep and put them back...only to be woken by them yet again. It is mostly McGee, as Via spends most of the night curled up in my arms *huge sookie baby* and Stormy is often at the end of my bed, but if McGee gets going, he joins in.


Whatever the case, I think I shall be medicating and plugging tonight, as I am now short on sleep...sigh...damn shitrats...I love 'em.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page