Friday, September 21, 2007

Henry Has An Addiction

Henry has a monkey on his back. Yup, a full blown addiction. I had been giving him regular milk with some hot water in it since bringing him home a few weeks ago, and that has always gone over fairly well, with Stormy willingly cleaning up the leftovers. But with the price of fresh milk and lack of availability in my town sometimes, I thought I might change him to canned milk instead, which is what I had typically given kittens over the years. I know, I know, many would argue that kittens don't need milk, just water...but I WANT to give him milk, I just didn't know how strung out he'd become on canned milk (with hot water added).


When the bowl is empty, such as in the first of the morning, Henry begins with a panicked meowing, and will come stomping over to me, demanding the milk. If I ignore his pleas and head into another room, he will follow me and meow very demandingly until I do something. He runs back and forth to his bowl, and then back to me, meowing very loudly the entire time. I've attempted to capture it on video because he just cracks me up, however he is FAST and the video is blurry.


When I do give in and give him some milk, he beats me to the feeding mat, and drives his face down into the bowl of milk immediately, with it frothing and running down his chin, all over his neck fur. He tears into it like a crack addict lighting up a fresh rock...FUNNY AS SHIT!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page