Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ah The Joys Of Apartment Living


or not. I turned my stereo on this afternoon and played James Blunt's 1973, which is quite heavy on bass guitar. It wasn't long before I got to meet my upstairs neighbor. I think she was hearing someone else play loud music though as she said it had been going on for a while, and my cd was still on the first track. She told me that my neighbors to the left also play music quite loud sometimes, but I haven't really heard much...haven't been here to hear much. All I know is I rather enjoy playing my music loud sometimes when I am doing household chores, so I can hear it through the house and sing along (awfully I might add, but who cares?). I also have not been in an apartment since 1999 when I moved off campus, so I haven't had to turn down the music since then. Sigh...I might have to do chores with my mp3 player on instead. If they complain about THAT, we shall have words.


It's only 4:30PM in the afternoon after all...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page