Friday, January 04, 2008

Going Home



Well, my Christmas vacation is nearly over. I fly home this afternoon and while I will miss my girl dearly, I am glad to be going home, to my own bed, my own kitties, my own mess...I can just imagine the sniff fest that will occur upon my arrival at home as I have been around about 8 kitties, 5 dogs and countless people. They will know that I have cheated on them...


It has been a great vacation, with plenty of down time to relax and veg on the sofa, which is just what was needed after such a busy fall. I didn't open my books for my new course once, actually didn't take them out of the suitcase! However that will need to change next week as the course began this month...time to spit out my gum and pay attention...


Now I'm just hoping the damn flight leaves on time, and we don't have to deal with YET another broken plane.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page