Monday, February 04, 2008

Short Break - I'm Getting Old

So I have the net at home tonight after all...the Freezone is up and running again, lol...


I am also getting old...or I am getting old people's issues...hip and knee pain sent me to the outpatient clinic at the hospital and after hours there last night, and a shot of toradol (no relief), I was sent home and requested to come back this morning for an x-ray. Back to the hospital this morning, x-rays and 3 hours later, they tell me they are not quite sure what is wrong but they know what isn't wrong. Their best guess was bursitis...yes...bursitis...something I typically would associate with my grandmother...not me. I am just 41 years young...how can I have bursitis???


I think I shall hobble off to bed now, taking my aging joints with me...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page