Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Where's The Net???

So I got my laptop back again from Dell which I feel is RECORD time. I had Purolator pick it up on Thursday and it arrived back here today, Wednesday, fully repaired. Turns out the video card was not damaged, only the LCD display, and they replaced my keyboard...not sure why. I'm just happy to have it back in my hands again...


Of course, it would be nice if I had the net...I called Northwestel to reconnect me again and they tell me it takes 4 business days to turn it on again. WTF???? I had only suspended the service for a few weeks so why should it take that long??? I lost it again with them, but to no end...I am hoping it will be on before the weekend, but not holding out much hope. I asked them for dial-up service in the meantime, just to have something and they told me they don't offer it...WTF? They said Sympatico does, but I would have to go through Sympatico, set up an account through my credit card, blah, blah, blah...I can't believe that my phone company is so very weird...3 levels of high speed and absolutely no dial-up. Great. so please be patient...I am writing this post at work after hours...sigh...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page