Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chicken Hunt

I've been craving roasted chicken since my arrival here in Yellowknife and can't seem to find anyone who offers a roast chicken dinner. Chicken breast, chicken wings, but no roast chicken. So then I thought I would try to get one of those grocery store roasted chickens - they are so yummy! But then I couldn't find the grocery store that I thought was across the street, so had to wait until my friend K. took me there last night and wouldn't you know it, they were sold out and the next batch was not coming out for at least 20 more minutes...dammit. So I am still on the hunt for some roasted chicken!!!


I have however had some TASTY beef steak, grade AAA Alberta beef, which is just awesome!


Yum. Now I'm hungry.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page