Monday, November 06, 2006

Microsoft Has Annoying DOWN PAT!

I recently had troubles installing a Microsoft update so contacted them about it. Well they fucking pestered the HELL out of me after that, not even giving me time on my own to resolve the issue with what they sent me. Finally I had to email them back a firm (read snotty) letter to tell them to piss off. Here is a summary of their annoying as hell emails.

Oct. 16/06 6:31pm.
"Your question was successfully submitted to Microsoft. A Microsoft professional will respond to you in e-mail within 1 business day. You can also view your response on the Support site when you have signed intoPassport. Print or save this page or record your confirmation number for your reference."

October 17/06 12:12:46am
"There has been activity on the incident that you submitted. Please go to Online Assisted Support(https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?tp=il) to check on the activity at your earliest convenience. Make sure you are signed in with the same Passport account that you used to submit the incident. "

October 17/06 12:12:56am
"I understand you are experiencing difficulties using the Windows Update site. Microsoft provides no-charge technical support for issues related to WindowsUpdate, so I have forwarded your case to a Support Professional from whom you will hear within 24 hours."

October 17/06 3:26:06am
"There has been activity on the incident that you submitted.Please go to Online Assisted Support(https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?tp=il) to check on the activity at your earliest convenience. Make sure you are signed in with the same Passport account that you used to submit the incident. "

October 17/06 3:25:44am
"Thank you for contacting Microsoft Windows Update Support. My name is Katty andI am glad to work with you. You can contact me directly by sending an email to (bla bla bla) with the case # in the subject line."

October 17/06 3:36:03am
"Thank you for contacting Microsoft Windows Update Support. My name is Katty and I am glad to work with you. You can contact me directly by sending an email to v-30kren@mssupport.microsoft.com with the case ID in the subject line."

October 19/06 3:46:09am
"I just want to say hi and check if you've got my previous message. Please drop me a note if my last response has addressed your concern or if youneed further assistance from me. It is always my pleasure to be of assistance. For your convenience, I have included my initial response below."

October 19/06 3:46:31am

"Incident: There has been activity on the incident that you
submitted.
Please go to Online Assisted Support
(https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?tp=il) to check on the activity
at your earliest convenience. Make sure you are signed in with the same
Passport account that you used to submit the incident. "

October 19/06 3:46:17am
"I just want to say hi and check if you've got my previous message. Best regards, Katty Ren "

October 20/06 7:54:06am
"There has been activity on the incident that you submitted. Please go to Online Assisted Support(https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?tp=il) to check on the activity at your earliest convenience. Make sure you are signed in with the same Passport account that you used to submit the incident. "

October 20/06 7:53:01am
This is Katty from Microsoft Online Support. I am contacting you with regards to the Windows Update issue.

"I have not heard from you for a couple of days. I understand that you may need more time to work on this issue, so I will be closing this case as "Not Resolved". - Best regards, Katty Ren. "

October 22/06 9:41:46am
"There has been activity on the incident that yousubmitted.Please go to Online Assisted Support(https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?tp=il) to check on the activity at your earliest convenience. Make sure you are signed in with the samePassport account that you used to submit the incident. "

October 22/06 9:40am
"Dear X,This is Katty from Microsoft Online Support. I am contacting you in regards tothe Windows Update case.I understand that you have been busy recently and do not have time to attend to this issue.Given this situation, I'd like to close this case as "Temporarily Archived".When you are ready to continue working on this technical issue, I am here to assist you at your convenience."

October 24/06 10:14pm
"There has been activity on the incident that yousubmitted.Please go to Online Assisted Support(https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?tp=il) to check on the activityat your earliest convenience. Make sure you are signed in with the samePassport account that you used to submit the incident. "

WTF??? So I told Katty to fuck off and leave me alone. And they have. Thank-you.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page