Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF


I am tired after a long week of packing, moving, travelling, training, shopping, and just plain busyness! (is that even a word?). Thank goodness it's Friday and I can sleep in a little tomorrow, though we are heading out to a craft sale tomorrow sharply at 10am...though anyone who knows me will know that I'm rarely in bed past 8am even on the weekends...


Sunday will be a day of total rest for me as I am utterly exhausted. I should be in bed now, but toss and turn if I don't unwind first. My roomie has gone to bed some time ago with some T-3s for her bad back, so it's just me up, bumping around the suite and listening to Q107 on satellite. Not much else to chat about, so I am just going to post yet another cat photo, if for no other reason than to break up all this print!


This is Stormy with his teddy bear. He is so funny with it...when I come home from work, he has often dragged it up on top of my blanket on the sofa, or up onto my bed. But yet if I place it anywhere else but there or on the floor, he will go and get it. We've played that game several times. I'll place it up on the bookshelf, or counter and he can't stand it. He will go immediately and knock it to the floor. What a weirdo...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page