Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk

1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon


Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk:
1. Specificity
2. Antidisestablishmentarianism
3. Loquacious
4. Transubstantiate


Things that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk:
1. Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you
2. Nope, no more booze for me
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type
4. No kebab for me, thank you
5. Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. I'm not interested in fighting you
7. Thank you, but I wont make any attempt to dance, I have no co-ordination
8. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street
9. You're right; I can't jump over that table.
10. Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing

2 comments:

Faira said...

I have trouble saying some of those words sober, ha, ha! But I will have to try them drunk! May be very interesting, faira

Dreama said...

No kidding...I will also try the next time I am having a few.

 
Locations of visitors to this page