Sunday, February 18, 2007

Productivity

It's only 10:45am and I have most of the weekend chores completed, having started only this morning when I got up at 9am. Dishes are washed(there are tons...I let them pile up for a few days), laundry is ongoing with the first load done. Rooted through mounds of paper and found some tax slips from last year I had to resubmit. I efiled, which I've been doing for years and last year they decided they wanted my slips for student loan interest. Fine, whatever. So I faxed them with the label the enclosed. Apparently they didn't get them. And then I moved, and was in limbo for a while, then cluttered until the extra furniture was moved out, blah, blah, blah. Anyhow, I found them. I also found some other paperwork I had been looking for, and culled the mound, getting a bag of shredding and a bag full of garbage. I could go through again and again and get the same I should just throw it all out to begin with. I need a MAJOR cull one of these days.


I also hauled out the suitcases and the felines began to look nervous. I'm going away next weekend for 2 weeks, and they are going on vacation to a friend's home while I'm off and about. They are pacing about, in and out of the room with the suitcases each time I put something in there. Packing has begun, but not in earnest.


I put away some clothes from the last time I did laundry. Laziness has crept into my home...


Now I think its about time to start cooking brunch...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page