Monday, February 12, 2007

Stolen From A Hoser

Reads, Watches, Plays, Works...so it's a meme of sorts. Let's run with it...I'm bored...


Reads - juggling as usual...Reader's Digest (in the reading room), I Started Out One Afternoon (or some other title for a book my sis gave me for Christmas - it's good, but I am too lazy to go get it), National Geographic (new subscriber!), The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan (second read), Fall On Your Knees by Ann Marie MacDonad (second read), Lonely Planet's East Africa (my favorite guides!).


Watches - ER (I wish they were all new dammit, enough of these repeats!), Grey's Anatomy (thanks to my friend K. who got me hooked like her!), Survivor, Amazing Race(irritated that Rob and Amber are showing up ONCE again - ya got a million bucks, now go spend it!!! No one wants you to win!!!), Little Mosque on the Prairie (very hilarious new sitcom), Rick Mercer Report, Brothers and Sisters, and yes, Extreme Home Makeover (cry my silly eyes out). Then there is a plethora of sitcom reruns...


Plays - usually cards at Yahoo (gin, canasta) but sometimes poker or slots at Pogo. Offline I occasionally pop the Sims in, but I have to be REALLY bored...


Works - somewhat disgruntled civil servant (social worker) long enough only to eradicate student loan debt...

1 comment:

Big Hoser said...

THIEF!!!!

j/k. Never thought of it as a meme... lookie me, a pop culture person ;)

I'm not watching Amazing Race this time around. Or at least not until Rob & Amber are gone. I stopped watching it the last time they were on and won't bother tuning in this time. This is a worse idea than the "family edition" they had where they never left the continental U.S.

 
Locations of visitors to this page