Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine Hell Approaches

What an evil day. A time to celebrate being with the one you're with (even if they aren't the one you love)...and if you're alone - it's the day couples love to grind in your face til you want to puke. Oh, did I say that out loud?


I'm playing cards tonight at yahoo, my usual haunt, and as often happens, a guy will decide to become chatty only to discover he is also a pervert. Tell me fellas...if you met a woman you liked in person for the very first time in a public place, would you be asking her to take off her clothes within the first 3 minutes? No? Then why the fuck do you do it online? When I see a fella do that, the first thing I want to do is RUN away from the STDS from the sleezy guy. Shortly after dodging that conversation (and I kick his as in Gin) an apparent "friend" of his comes into the game room we're in and she kicks off this whole private conversation with him, in my room (as the host, it was my room - I set it up) to the complete exclusion of me. This guy just asked me to undress, and moments later he is ankle deep in conversation with another woman.


That's why I am still single...there just isn't anything out there...this guy was pretty typical of what I've encountered on singles sites, game sites, chat rooms, you name it...surely there is a prince among men out there waiting for me? Don't answer that...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page