Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nighttime Faux Pas...




so I went downtown tonight about 10:30pm to run to the bank machine...payment coming out tonight, needed to deposit some cash to cover it. I was in my pyjamas...which normally isn't a real big thing because I usually have a coat on because of the cold. Until today when I didn't wear a jacket and realized as I'm strolling about, I have my souvenir t-shirt from Alaska..."I Got Laid in Chicken, Alaska" written in BIG BLACK BOLD letters for all to read...I bought it as a joke, and in certain company, will wear it. Mostly it is a nice soft t-shirt that I wear around the house, and usually to bed. So there I am, strolling about downtown, trying to cover my chest without looking like I was covering my chest...


It was a beautiful sunset downtown though...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page