Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sick Blogger

I have been ill. Nothing serious...just annoying as shit. It started with a headache and sore glands and throat a week ago Sunday past. By Wednesday it had moved into my chest, where it has camped out ever since. I've been coughing my head off, particularly at night. Dry cough...hack, cough, bark, HACK COUGH BARK! It doesn't help that ALL moisture has been SUCKED out of the air in the north, either. I tried cough syrup, Benylin...it crapped out. What I need is the good stuff - codeine. I should have gotten some today...dammit.


I didn't go to the office much last week. 30 minutes on Monday, and two home visits that night. I was in on Wednesday afternoon and that was it for the week. I did work at home Wednesday night and all day Thursday and Friday. I didn't want to subject my co-workers to my hacking cough, not to mention the germs. I'm sure they appreciated it.


I'm tired of being sick. Boo.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page