Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crackberry Crumble


I did it. I bought a Blackberry Curve 8330. I friggin love it. I can see how people get addicted to it. All I want to know is why I didn't buy one before? LOL. I didn't have my own cell phone, just one owned by my employer for work purposes. And I didn't want to use it too much. As well, they offer much better long distance plans on cell phones up north than they do on land phones, so to hell with them, I will use a cell! And I couldn't have just any cell...I had been interested in the Blackberry aka Crackberry for some time now, and yesterday was the day. I had gone in there looking for the one they had on sale, but they sold out of them right away. However I still got an awesome deal and an awesome device. Nothing like retail therapy to take your mind off things...as well as give my parents new options for getting in touch with me, particularly with the way things are these days. Now I gotta go play...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page