Friday, October 10, 2008

New Inspirations


I moved the furniture in my apartment again. Nothing new. If I'm not moving homes, I'm changing around the one I'm in constantly. Today is was bringing the desk from my bedroom out into the living room so I could put my computer on it. I usually like sitting down at the coffee table on a cushion, but it's getting harder and harder to get up sometimes, from that position...ARRGGHHH, I'm getting old. Now my computer is on the desk. The desk is in front of the big living room window that overlooks Tin Can Hill, and at the moment, the moon is shining brightly at me. The northern lights will be out before long, and I'll see them from my desk too, with the lamp off, of course. So I think I may have moved to a place of new inspirations...and I have those five journals to fill up with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice spot to blog from.

Dreama said...

Thanks! Now I need to do just that.

 
Locations of visitors to this page