Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Car Shopping

Well, my car lease is up soon and so that leaves me to be car shopping this year. Now that I'm up north, I am thinking that my Echo is not exactly what I want to be driving up here. At first I thought I wanted a pick-up truck, but that was mostly because I wanted something with four wheel drive. Then I was concerned with mileage being so much higher with a truck....hmmm...what to do. And then I came across my co-worker today and asked her about her Matrix and lo and behold, the Matrix is 4 wheel drive, so whoo hoo, guess who's going for a test drive soon?


The gas mileage is a little less on the Matrix than on my Echo, but still better than any pick-up truck. And the cargo area in the rear is plenty of room for what I need. I think my roof rack will also fit it too, I just need the foot kit for the Matrix.

I am also interested in trying a red car this time too...I kinda like the look of the Matrix.

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

ooo!! shexy!

:D

~HH.

Dreama said...

ain't she? I can't wait to take a test drive and see how they handle.

 
Locations of visitors to this page