Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolutions For 2006

  1. to become more fit (a standing resolution)
  2. to get ahead of my debt and reduce my spending!
  3. to visit my sister more often
  4. to do more reading and less television watching
  5. to explore the north and get out of hiding
  6. to spend Christmas with family members, somewhere, somehow
  7. to spend more time developing artistic talent (stop laughing)
  8. to organize my crap (most of it IS crap, so why not throw it out?)

that's enough. I kept 7 of last year's resolutions so that's pretty impressive...let's see how 2006 goes...

1 comment:

maria said...

Hello dreama from the Great White
North,

Wishing you to accomplish all the
"things to do" on your list 2006.

Personnaly, I dont commit myself
to resolutions.

Marie

 
Locations of visitors to this page