Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005 Dreamazone Review

Happy New Year readers. I thought I might post a little wrapup of the year as captured on the dreamazone.


January
- checked into the new year's resolutions...I kept about 7 of the 10 which I think is phenomenal...yahoo!
- overdoing it physically...there was pain involved.
- diagnosis of fibromyalgia...finally some sense was made of things
- sleep restored...relief of a lifetime
- the addition of photos...big improvement
- oh yeah, snow. lots of it.


February
- I resumed massage therapy...NICE!
- empty nest feelings
- confrontation with the trash man
- memes were apparently popular on my blog
- another sucky Valentine's day
- a visit from my daughter
- crappy singles ads
- killer bacon
- the Oscars
- oh yeah, and more snow.


March
- winter common cold
- the beginnings of my decision to move north(again)
- a visit from the parents
- more induced pain
- too much curling
- another glorious stumble
- lists, lots of lists
- invasion of the flies
- oh, and much more snow.


April
- yet another cold
- Easter candy...lotsa candy
- aquisition of a full-sized barbecue
- the on-call shift from HELL
- more induced pain
- Via's big kill
- and yet more snow


May
- a list of my spectacular stumbles
- a new tattoo (the sunflower on my hand)
- acquisition of a new digital camera
- the killer fire pit
- ten heads, no ears...still cracks me up
- Stormy moves in and takes over
- snow and sunburn on the same day
- clothes shopping
- another visit from the lovely non-resident teenager
- and now we are into incessant rain.


June
- my daughter reached the age of majority with both of us alive
- more lists
- the first camping trip of the year, whoo hoo!
- feline issues
- student loan woes, the bastards
- my new sofa (first in 8 years)
- my yard exploded
- oh, and more rain


July
- visit to Newfoundland
- got my kayak!!!
- summer heat has arrived (certainly not in Newfoundland though)
- Shoreline Festival in PEI!
- my rediscovery of music
- the Nova Scotia International Tattoo


August
- ISP crap
- camping trip to the Coal Mines
- SUNBURN
- visit with my neice
- purchase of a ticket to the Rolling Stones Concert in September
- formal application for a job up north
- summer heat
- taking stock of my injurious vacation
- barbecuing in the rain
- camping at the cabin


September
- acquisition of a new Dell laptop!
- near acquisition of a second Dell puter, for free!
- work frustrations
- hotel room shopping
- Stormy got neutered (ouch)
- the new job - hired for a job in the Yukon
- decision for surgery
- THE ROLLING STONES CONCERT!!!
- and another tattoo


October
- parental visit
- gall bladder surgery and subsequent recouperation
- phone woes (never ending when you deal with Aliant)
- daughter changed living accomodations
- preparing for the move
- Halloween party at S's house - I was the sex book
- moving out


November
- saying goodbye
- the MOVE north
- Stormy catches a mouse
- the hospitality of my friends
- hotel living sucks
- my feral cat
- Yukon life
- new job
- new digs - my lovely cabin in the woods


December
- going wireless!
- "chinese auction"
- the quietest Christmas ever
- the introduction of Jack
- the passage of time
- 25 years since John died...Imagine
- more feline issues (let the shredding begin)


so there you have it, my 2005 in review. Wake up, it's over.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

Dreama is just an online name for me...my real name is something I don't post. But I like your name!

 
Locations of visitors to this page