Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Kill Me Now

But my GAWD it's funny. American Idol has begun yet again and the losers are trotted out yet again. There has been some talent, but they seem to be airing the poor tone deaf souls tonight...which is totally why I watch. If anything I have to hand it to the tone deaf...at least they have the courage to get on national television and attempt to sing. So yeah, actually, don't kill me, then I would miss who's coming up next....the gal with a funny tan who looks like a crack whore that crawled out of the gutter to hear herself talk...she clearly wasn't listening to the panel! See, it is so easy to laugh at the misery of others from the comfort of my own home. Gotta love television for providing me this opportunity. Go Idol!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page