Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays

So I pinched my finger today. It's looking a little purple. I bought an air cleaner/filter thingy by Bionaire, and I was trying to get it out of the box. It didn't have any handles at the top, and it was one of those tall tower ones. So I just poked my fingers into the slats on each side and tried to pull it up out of the box. Then it slipped. Well, one finger slipped. The other one kind of twisted and stuck there. Oh, and I screamed a little. And there was some cursing. But I finally got the fucker out. One of my filters is crushed, I think I can use it, but how in the hell did it get crushed??? Then I plugged it in and it rattles a little. Hmmm. Can't imagaine I won't want t to throw that through the plate glass window pretty soon...so I turned it off. Then I thought I should give it another try, the rattle might settle down. It didn't. It got worse. So I turned it off again. Back to Wal-mart again, what an addict I am...


At the theatre tonight, (for Matthew, yumm) the film broke, so we had a break. Then it began again, and skipped and jumped and finally the got it on track. Matthew was pretty good tonight, but what in the hell is SJP doing. She can't act and she is pretty homely looking, flaky, and weird, Kind of creeps me out.


I bought some treats for my daughter and her boyfriend today...parcel will be posted tommorrow. And if she still doesn't read this thing, it shall be a complete surprise. I am enclosing a webcam, so I can see her beautiful smile, live.


I also picked up Walk The Line on DVD and watched it. I'm sending it off to my mother later this week. I have to say, I was impressed at the effort Joaquin put into his role, as did Reese. Well done, folks. The singing was great, both of them!


Now I want to get me some Johnny Cash music on cd.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page