Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Undesirable Guests

What would you do if you found out someone was reading your blog that was an undesirable guest? I know I am putting myself out there anyhow to the world anyhow, but it has come to my attention that an undesirable person who knows me, and certainly doesn't like me, has been reading my blog. Not too sure how he came across it, though I do have a few ideas...


I don't feel like I should be forced to move my blog, or censor my content. He is probably just looking for fault, something negative to talk about...which usually doesn't bother me anyhow. If that is his reason, it's pretty shallow and tells me he has too much time on his hands. I guess if anything, it feels like an invasion of privacy (I met this person through my previous job). In any case, I was just looking for input from others who may have encountered a similar situation, or if anyone has any suggestions. And as for YOU(you know who you are), get your own life and stop reading about mine. It won't help your situation. It just makes you look like a stalker...and the last time I had one of those, I called the police on them...he turned out to be a crazy man who lived in his van and like following people around.


so, other than for negative reasons, why would someone who doesn't like you waste their time reading someone else's ramblings? Life is too short to waste it on pettiness.

2 comments:

Attesa said...

Oh, I hear you on that one. I have an ex who reads my blog religiously. So, I posted last night about how I went through my closet to clean, and found old letters and photos and shredded them. Then I mentioned giving his clothes to charity. Ah, carthatic.

You should try sitemeter.com if you haven't already. You can check out how often this creep is reading your blog, and for how long, and all kinds of stuff.

Fun blog, by the way. :)

Dreama said...

site meter...good idea...yes, this guy is a creepo. I have had different counters, meters, but since the change this past week, have not yet put them there...will do now, thanks for reading!

 
Locations of visitors to this page