Monday, June 12, 2006

Working Girls

Well, Amber and I drove off to work together today...that was weird! She began her new job at a the garden/flowers/automotive centre of a local chain store. She seemed to like it so far today, whereas I couldn't wait to get the hell out of mine. It was hard in the first few hours, feeling quite disconnected after being away for 3 weeks and not hearing anything about what's up at work, which is both good and bad. It took a bit to get back into the train of thinking required but I got there, and cleared up a bunch of paperwork.


It was a sunny and hot day today, with the temp at 29C when I got home from work today...thankfully I had closed the windows before I went to work this morning so it's nice and cool in the house.


Amber will be working until 5 pm now, starting at 9am, so close to mine and should make things easy enough. No real change to my own schedule, and I am chauffeured each day. I did have to wait a bit for her tonight though as she didn't have a watch and was still working at 5:10pm when her supervisor let her know it was after 5 and she could go home. :-)


The nights are cool, and when we got up to get ready for work this morning it was quite frigid getting out of the shower. In any case, the cooler nights make it much easier to sleep at night, however the nights are really short, so the coolness doesn't happen as early.


now it's time to unwind while watching Canadian Idol auditions...they are just funny sometimes...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page