Friday, December 29, 2006

Canasta Has Gone To The Whores

I have recently begun playing canasta at Yahoo Games. I've been playing one game or another for years at Yahoo, and this past fall, I got into canasta after a friend of mine (Hi L.) sparked my interest. While she and I have not played yet, I have been practicing with my sister, and with others in the games rooms. They are usually total strangers, and most of the time, have very little to say. I don't understand why they bother going to a designated social room and then say absolutely nothing, but whatever. I get bored with them easy and will often go to another room when someone doesn't chat. Occasionally I play with an asshole who likes to talk about themselves in grandiose ways, or simply likes to insult me. Today I got a real winner...this is the jist of our short conversation...
Me: Hi
Her: Hello
Me: How is your Christmas going?
Her: I didn't get the 15 inch dildo I asked for.


WTF???
It went downhill from there...she kept talking about sex, peanut butter in her snatch and letting the dog lick it out, jamming her dildo up her ass, how many lovers that can't fill her snatch, you name it. What in the hell for, I do not fucking know. She then began calling me a bitch. Meantime, I said very little other than to tell her that she was being crude. She continued to insult me, called me a stupid player, a whore, and a few other choice words. And then she bragged about being the best player on there. Why does someone like this even go to a social room. Probably because she enjoys baiting people. I again said very little other than to tell her I thought she led a very unsatisfying life. We finished the game and I left.


I assumed this person was female because of her icon, but you can change it at anytime, so I suspect it was likely a horny 14 year old boy getting his rocks off by talking dirty. Who the hell knows. All I know was I went in looking for a friendly game of canasta...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page