Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well, here we are, moments before Christmas Day. No sign of Santa yet, but I'm sure he will be by soon enough. I was out playing board games (Cranium) with some friends, and they got a call, so the game was a draw. We were in the final round too, in the Cranium. Our group consisted of two nurses and a spouse, two RCMP members, the receptionist and her spouse, and myself (social worker). T'was a fun time until the nurses and RCMP had to go. Even then, I was content to sit and chat with the spouse of one of the nurses who does development work in third world countries. We had a few stories in common, and talk of travel is usually pretty interesting anyhow.


So I was able to get home before midnight tonight. I have to get up and throw the turkey in tomorrow morning, but plan on staying up a while longer tonight. Not much other than the turkey to get up for, and dinner is not until 2 or 3 tomorrow afternoon. I will get up with the kitties so they can have their treats, lol.


I hope that everyone has someone to be with on Christmas Day, be it in person or on the phone. I'll be on webcam with a few tomorrow, so that will be nice...hope the connection is smooth.


now it's back to my little brat pack reunion movie marathon...have watched St. Elmo's Fire, and am just finishing up with The Breakfast Club. I have Pretty In Pink, Less Than Zero, For Keeps, and others yet to go through. The Outsiders is one of my favorites, but not as much as The Breakfast Club. However, I think I will pull out Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Not quite Brat Pack, but still a good ensemble cast, with some hilarious parts...my favorites involve Sean Penn ordering Pizza from class, and Judge Reinhold's character's masturbation scene, heh heh...oh, the reunion is sweet...


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page