Thursday, December 28, 2006

Chores For A Lazy Ass

I hate doing chores, housework, that kind of thing. Not many do enjoy it. The one thing I usually try not to put off too long because it isn't fair to the kitties, but I DESPISE changing the cat litter. It only takes a few minutes, but it is NASTY. I can't imagine squatting in that every day like they do. Ick. And I often procrastinate in doing chores because I dislike them intensely. But today I whizzed through in just 30 minutes. And it didn't kill me. The cat litter is done, the pet food area is cleaned (everyone knows how nasty that gets quickly) did all the dishes, and just a general tidy up of the living area. Now I can be lazy again for a few days...the rewards are worth it though.


I do love the resident felines though, and Stormy is keeping a close watch on his new environment...likely wondering where in the hell has she dragged us now. And they seem happy here in the trailer. He sits in the front living room window (at the end of the trailer, you know how the older ones all have the big ass window at the end of the trailer) and waits for me to come home. I can see him jump down off the window as I pull in the driveway. Then he is at the door to greet me, like any dog. Via is more subtle. She just hangs out on the sofa's back edge, waiting for me to greet her, on her terms, lol. She knows she'll get her snuggle time later...


So the chores are done, but I still have some unpacking to do. How long shall I procrastinate with that...it's easier to do with that because unpacked boxes hurt no one...hmmmm...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page