Friday, December 30, 2005

Friday Night Fright

taken from Seattle Post Intelligencer
Ok, so I went to see Wolf Creek tonight with a new friend, aunt of my good friend M. My first in this city at a small two-plex theatre. The venue was good enough, no issue there, it was mostly empty, which is fine with me. If you have seen Wolf Creek or know what it's about, well, after watching it I then had to drive home in the dark to my cabin in the woods, alone. Good for a few jolts, paranoia served up nice and sweet anytime a pickup truck with search lights passed me...


So of course, I couldn't let the night go without completion and stopped off at the local Movie Gallery and picked up a new recommendation from my sis, The Exorcism of Emily Rose...we'll see how many heebie jeebies I can come up with after that...


oddly enough, they are both based on a true story. I think that makes them even scarier than those blood fest movies like Friday the 13th and Halloween. They got more than a little ridiculous towards the end of their run.


So, off I go, doors are locked, lights are dimmed, fire is crackling (it will likely pop with a bang now and again just to scare the shit out of me like it usually does).


I love a good Friday night fright...

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

Sweet! Check out this cartoon. It killed me!
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/ineedhelp.asp?date=20051229

~HH.

Dreama said...

funny! I am going to add it to my post...

 
Locations of visitors to this page