Saturday, May 27, 2006

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig


We were both glad to get the hell out of the car...we put 3560kms on the car in 6 days...phew! Amber slept most of the time, when she wasn't driving. I was too scared to sleep while she drove, as she nodded off a few times and I caught her, so didn't feel comfortable sleeping...bad experience in the past where someone else nodded off and we all ended up in the ditch...


The trip was pretty good, though we saw more rain that I would have liked and got wet one night in the tent. I slept in the hammock for our last night and slept like a baby...we saw dozens of animals, and none too close, so that was GOOD. Now comes the ugly task of clearing out the car again...what a mess...


I managed to get to my favorite clothing store while driving through Prince George - Cotton Ginny...and spent a hundred bucks I can't really afford, but I easily justified it because we don't have one here and I don't know when I'll be leaving the territory anytime this year. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)


Now I have to think about going back to work on Monday...ugh.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page