Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Slowing My Life Down


Well, my doctor is concerned about my blood pressure creeping up over the past few months, so I am off on a couple of weeks sick leave to see what we can do about it. I have been asked to "relax" at home and keep stress out of my life. Hmmm. How does one do that? Not being at work will certainly help somewhat as my job is certainly stressful...now if I could win a million bucks, I could get those student loan bastards off my back and begin the rest of my life. I'm also contemplating leaving child protection, finally. I've already been in longer than expected. The money is better, but at what cost to my health...there are options with the government agency I work for, so I am checking things out. In the meantime, I am looking for ways to relax...time to get out the paints, get back to my book, haul out my sewing/knitting/crocheting...and put my kayak in the water. All I need for that is for the ice to finally leave the lakes! My friend R. lives on Marsh Lake and I want to paddle there, but the lake is full of ice still...and here we are at the end of May... perhaps I should just take a lesson from my kitties...they always look so relaxed...


so I welcome all calls/emails/comments while I take it easy at home for a few weeks. I'm here!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page