Friday, July 07, 2006

Flextime on a Friday




Well, I am rather new to this flextime that is so popular here. I happen to be accumulating some overtime hours because of A.'s schedule and having to take her to work for 8am, so I am there 30 minutes early on those days....and today I took the afternoon off. What a treat...to be home early on a Friday afternoon in the summer. I did my weekend shopping in the psycho-busy stores, and then came the hell home. I was to go to the Atlin Music Festival, but the forecast is for rain, rain, and more rain, so bah, I'd rather stay home and chill. So here I sit. Chilling. Trying to become insipired for more writing. The only sounds in my world as I write this are the ticking of my wall clock, the gurgling of the aquarium and someone out in the sky in a small plane. I am not far from the regional airport, so hear the little planes from time to time. There are also birds, wasps, and cats grooming themselves in various parts of the cabin. I don't like to post too often without a photo or two...so here are some more of the resident felines...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page