Thursday, July 06, 2006

Girl In The City

Decided to hang out in the city tonight after work, and wait for A. to get off work at 10pm, which meant I have 5 hours to kill. So I went brought A. her new glasses at work, did some shopping, visited a sick friend, bringing her hot apple cider (as requested), and now am at the office, writing and listening to the radio on the net - Rock 101. They play pretty good music at night, all my favorites! At one point when I was on msn with a friend, and Pink Floyd was on, I tuned the office out entirely and was shocked to find myself here when I shifted position, lol.


For those who know me, I was able to pick up some cobalt blue glass spice bottles at a store here, for my loose spices...I shall have them all in the window...photos to follow, ha ha.


I also bought a seat cushion for my rocking chair...and which I have never done since my parents gave it to me 18 years ago...it is sage green microsuede. I also bought a heavy table runner in green and brown tones, something to protect my coffee table from my careless roomie...love you to bits gal, but man, you are hard on my stuff sometimes...


I still have to pick up a few things at the supermarket, but will do that when I pick up my roomie there in a bit. The sun is still up in the sky, although I noticed that sunset is moving back to about 11:25pm now, and getting earlier faster now than last week. Before you know it we will have dark nights again, and I can see the stars once more.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page