Saturday, March 17, 2007

How Rude

I've been away for over a week! From here that is. It's been a busy week and by the time I get home, my eyes can't stand the brightness of the screen enough to pound out a post. I hope it passes soon as I am rather annoyed by this sensitivity to light. Television has lost its attraction as well, and reading is very tiring. waaaaahhhhhhhh....whine...so I have been spending much of my time resting in the dimly lit living room, listening to old rock music on satellite. The felines seem to be enjoying my attention, and truly appreciate the music.


Winter carnival happenings this week also kept me busy and out of the home. Yesterday it was the children's races/events, and then talent show last night. This afternoon I went to the dogsled races.


Tonight it is just me and the tv (and felines) checking out the tunes and possibly a movie whilst knitting up some mittens perhaps...or I may get rather ambitious and drag out my scrapbooking stuff...spellbinding, I know.


Off I go now to check my kitty food for recall status...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page