Monday, March 19, 2007

In My Usual Style

I bought a new pair of shoes in January at Wal-Mart - Earth Shoes. Comfy as hell, but in this cold weather, they are SLIPPERY. I have been doing quite a dance since getting them, managing to keep my feet on the ground for the most part. Tempting fate is more like it...


BAM!!! That was me today as I walked out to my car, arms loaded down like a pack mule, as usual. I managed to get snow on my ass, legs, thighs, arms, wherever, as I spun out of control to the ground. Everything I had was scattered through the parking lot...including my new camera!!! I checked it out though and it's fine. I think it just softly nicked the ground, unlike my binder and other papers I had in my hand, which went sailing through the air like projectiles...


Thankfully, no one saw me, though they did hear me as I went down...I took my snowy arse and injured pride, and hobbled into my car and drove the hell off.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page