Saturday, March 31, 2007

No Wonder I'm Tired

I know I no longer can push myself like I used to but I think I still did a fine days work today (for the first time in a while...) having run 6 loads of laundry through...now all put away; baked a cherry cake, and several dozen jam jams and washed up all the dishes and put them away; cleaned out the porch, making a trip to the dump with a car load; cleaned up the sewing room, and blew up the air mattress for V. when she comes; changed out my bed, and made it up again; vacuumed up the floors; general tidying up of tabletops, counter tops, etc AND brought a movie back to the store on time...


It used to be that I could breeze through that much work in a simple morning, and continue for the rest of the day at the same pace. Not anymore...this took me all day and I just finished up not long ago. sigh...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page