Friday, March 02, 2007

Kitties On Vacation

I miss them...they went on vacation with my friend K. last week while I'm away in Edmonton for laser surgery. There are no kitties where I'm staying with my gracious hosts, just children. While the children can be every bit as cuddly...they tend to make more noise than my kitties.


From all accounts, the kitties are getting spoiled by their host, who has been driven from her bed, as they take over. They have even stolen her dreams...see my Great Northern Adventures blog for more details on THAT.


My vision is still unstable, so I can't write much, but do I ever like the new magnify feature of Internet Explorer 7. Without it I could not do much on here, as I am having difficulty focusing, and reading just about anything. I'm looking forward to fully corrected vision, and then I shall return to blogging. I also bought a new camera, so look for more photos once I can actually see through the view finder again...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page