Friday, March 09, 2007

I Drink Alone


George and his crew are on the sattelite radio right now...He drank alone too, according to the lyrics of "I Drink Alone". It's not as if I'm sitting here getting blitzed to blend in every night. I'll have two or three maybe a few times a month. Beer is too expensive to drink very much, I don't know how they do it here. It was $48.50 the other day for a 24 case of Coor's Light. I would have bought Keith's Light if I could find it...sniff...so I have to make it last. I bought the current case sometime in early February and I still have about 6 left. But I was alone for each and every one I drank, by choice. T'is a different crowd than I'm used to, so I'll just be keeping to myself here...it might be long and lonely but my student loans will be paid off, lol...and the work part is enjoyable enough to balance it out. I get to spend time with my friend K. anyhow, most every month or two as we crisscross each other's territory for the same employer, in different roles.


Tonight, I drink alone. One beer, and now I'm on the ginger ale...heavy...

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page